FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50!!

Dogs Will Do Anything For This Perfect Treat


 

Like many dog owners, here at Dog Pawty we've been using our stay-at-home time to help our dogs brush up on their training.  And that's how we found out about Nutrient Heaven, an amazing treat preferred by so many trainers!

These totally natural treats were designed by veterinarians to have all the tail-wagging meat flavor of meat-only treats, but in a healthy, low-calorie package that won't spoil their dinner.  They're great for training, and as everyday treats!

But you don't have to take our word for it - just listen to these pro trainers talk about how much they LOVE these treats!!


"These treats are the best motivator for training, and I would know, because training dogs is my business.  I've been using these as my primary trainer for almost a year now and I haven't met even one dog who won't do anything for them - and they're even healthier than most treats on the market.  Canine Sciences really knows what they are doing."
-Jessica P.





"I'm a part-time dog trainer, so having the right treat is essential. This is the only treat I keep in my training pouch these days! It's so wonderful how healthy and low-calorie they are, but you'd never know from the way that the dogs react - they LOVE Nutrient Heaven!"
-Annie M.




"My wife and I have been training dogs for almost 10 years, since we retired from our other careers.  So we have tried it all.  I used to prefer meat-only treats for training, but they are so rich that sometimes I had to cut training sessions short.  Now that we are using Nutrient Heaven, we can keep training going for much longer, because they have so few calories and fat."
-Kent B.



How did Canine Sciences make such a fantastic treat, and what really sets them apart?

Each Nutrient Heaven treat is 90% real, premium duck - a lean meat that dogs can't get enough of, prepared skinless to reduce fat and calorie content - and the other 10% is made up of three amazingly nutrient-rich superfoods that aren't just low in fat and calories, but even provide numerous nutritional benefits to help your dog flourish.

And best of all, these treats are totally made and sourced in the USA, and every order is protected by a fantastic 90-day money back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.

Heard enough?  Well, it gets even better.  For a limited time, Canine Sciences is offering Dog Pawty customers a huge discount: 20% OFF these perfect treats, so you can save big trying them out for your own dog!

Just click the button below to get access to your special low price, while supplies last!  Your discount should be automatically applied at checkout, or you can enter code 20OFFTRAININGDP!